an antique barn themed wedding | dustin and kevi

i absolutely adored every detail of this wedding. kevi, an interior designer, and her lovely mom planned this entire event. every detail was coordinated, classy and vintage. the ceremony was in the field adjacent to the reception venue, a big red barn! for seating in the field, dustin and kevi had bails of hay, draped in antique lace and quilts and a few antique chairs at the front for family. there were white umbrellas for guests to shade themselves, antique hankies for their “tears of joy,” a large chalk board stated the order of service and a few vintage cars bordered the grounds. the big red barn was converted into a gorgeous reception venue. white lights were strung across the ceiling, white wild flowers adorned the tables, and you should have seen the entrance. a massive antique mirror, a chandelier, a gold framed picture of dustin and kevi and a large board with tea soaked name tags… every detail perfect.

but all of that was just the venue. wait till you see kevi.  the dress, the necklace, her hair and make-up… she glowed. we did a first look with dustin and kevi and all the bridal party portraits before the ceremony. i can’t tell you enough how much i love doing this!

so the ceremony was gorgeous. weather was perfect. family photos went without a hitch. the outdoor cocktail hour was relaxing under the beautiful sun. the lace backdropped photobooth was a hit. and the bbqed reception was delicious and entertaining!

thanks again dustin and kevi for having me a part of your day. hope you are having a wonderful time in mexico!

a few wedding details:

kevi’s dress and dustin’s suit: JCrew. dustin’s tie: le chateau

bridesmaid dresses: Liz Claiborne

grooms men’s vests: le chateau pants: RW&co ties: H&M

brides shoes: Zara

groom’s shoes: urban outfitters

flowers: smit nursery

decoration at ceremony and reception including favours: bride, mother of bride, sister-in-law of bride

caterer: karen bergen

invitations: amanda martens

July 30, 2021 - 19:14

Michelle - FABULOUS!!!! Just love it! Maybe it’s weird to comment on someone else’s wedding pics that I don’t know but these are just too cool!

July 30, 2021 - 21:37

debbie - amazing

July 30, 2021 - 22:38

Miriam - I love how you play with focus in the foreground and background in the poppy pictures! I also love the guest photo booth; I wish they’d had that when we got married … back before digital …

July 31, 2021 - 17:24

Jolene Schouten - Hello,

Im just curious where the photos for Dustin and Kevi were taken? Previous to the barn.. with the bridal party,

August 3, 2021 - 09:58

bethany schiedel - Hey Jolene,

I tried to send you an email but your address wasn’t working! Feel free to call me or send another message. I can let you know the address and any other information about the venue. It’s a great location!

August 4, 2021 - 09:51

tyler - WOW!!!

August 9, 2021 - 09:24

Telsey - Bethany, you are amazingly talented! I love the bride’s necklace, gorgeous!

August 10, 2021 - 08:16

Heather - oh my goodness that is a beautiful location! I am getting married next year and have been searching and searching for the right spot. i LOVE the barn idea, would you be able to tell me where it is?

September 29, 2021 - 06:51

Marnie - Hi! I was wondering what the location/venue is. It’s beautiful.

October 31, 2021 - 22:09

rebekah thompson - Hello,

I was wondering where this wedding took place. We are interested in having an outdoor weeding, with a barn perhaps, and this venue has captured our attention.

Thanks,
Rebekah

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.